Endocrinology is a branch of biology and medicine dealing with the endocrine system, its diseases, and its specific secretions known as hormones. The endocrine system consists of several glands, all in different parts of the body, which secrete hormones directly into the blood rather than into a duct system. Hormones have many different functions and modes of action; one hormone may have several effects on different target organs, and, conversely, one target organ may be affected by more than one hormone.
• All major Endocrine diseases treated
• Excellent Diabetes management to prevent and treat complications
• Medical and surgical treatment of Thyroid, Para thyroid and Adrenal gland disorders
• Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian disease with excess facial and body hair growth
• High Cholesterol disorders
• Obesity and Metabolic syndrome
• Treatment of Pituitary and Neuro endocrine tumours